Sunday, October 19, 2008

A little something from this saturday

Lovely, lovely weather this weekend. Sunshine, not to windy and with crispy and clear air.
I had a photoshoot scheduled and afterwards I headed for Njuta and a nice cup of coffee. In between I sat down and made this. I have the town church behind me and the main street on the other side of the houses in front of me.
Almost all leaves have turned yellow or brown now. But here I managed to found some sort that still remains green.
I will try to keep up the sketching but with winter coming it will be harder to find great sketching moments. I hope you all have had a nice weekend!

2 comments:

PNH said...

Your sketches are so great, you don't need a camera. Thank you for sharing your part of the world.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog-just found it and I am looking forward to browsing through all of your lovely sketches!!