Thursday, September 09, 2010


I went to glourius Tuscany for a the last few days of august. My attention was to fill my sketchbook obviously, between driving a small car from one medieval town to another. Though scared beoynd imagination the first day out in Italian traffic I got used to it pretty fast and the last day I shouted scusi!!! out loud when I was doing yet another strange manouver, for the Italians, that is. I didn´t cause any major accidents thank God and came home with a bunch of sketches. Here, the first of them. from Piazza del Amfiteatro in Lucca.


Kat said...

Christina, this is beautiful! Can't wait to see your other pieces from your trip.

kazumiwannabe said...

Your drawings of Italy are great! (all your drawings are great, actually : )!). This one is my fave because of the memories it brings back!