Thursday, September 09, 2010

Tuscany

I went to glourius Tuscany for a the last few days of august. My attention was to fill my sketchbook obviously, between driving a small car from one medieval town to another. Though scared beoynd imagination the first day out in Italian traffic I got used to it pretty fast and the last day I shouted scusi!!! out loud when I was doing yet another strange manouver, for the Italians, that is. I didn´t cause any major accidents thank God and came home with a bunch of sketches. Here, the first of them. from Piazza del Amfiteatro in Lucca.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Christina, this is beautiful! Can't wait to see your other pieces from your trip.



http://kathleenjackson.blogspot.com/

kazumiwannabe said...

Your drawings of Italy are great! (all your drawings are great, actually : )!). This one is my fave because of the memories it brings back!